The Accredited Snow Contractors Association (ASCA) has completed the redesign of its website, ascaonline.org.
Launched in March, the redesign provides members with easier way access to the association and to take full advantage of their membership. It also provides non-members with the opportunity to learn more about the ASCA, as well as the association’s legislative efforts and the team behind it.
“As the industry evolves and legislative efforts grow, we recognized a need for our website to evolve as well,” said Executive Director Kevin Gilbride. “The redesign gives both members and non-members a more streamlined experience as they learn more about Industry Standards and ASCA-Certification.
“Just as the ASCA works for you, so does our newly designed website,” he adds. “Discover a comprehensive breakdown of the ASCA’s certification process and discounted insurance program. Scroll through an in-depth FAQ section for insight on everything from how to become an ASCA member, to how to obtain a copy of the ANSI-approved System Requirements for Snow and Ice Management Services (Industry Standards). Explore our new advocacy page and learn how you can contact your elected representatives.”
New website features include:
- An advocacy page giving contractors the ability to locate their elected representatives, as well as providing example action letters to send
- Information regarding the ASCA’s discounted insurance programs
- A comprehensive breakdown of the ASCA’s industry-leading education program and certification process
- In-depth FAQ section provides insight on everything from how to become a member to how to obtain the ANSI approved System Requirements for Snow and Ice Management Services (Industry Standards)
- A contact page outlines the team behind the association that works for you.